Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts from Pepperdine University
CAREER DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
PUBLIC ART COMMISSIONS & GRANTS
- Cultivate: Culture, Community and Commerce Grant (2018) – Springboard for the Arts, working with Hennepin County, community partners, and cities in the north metro area are supporting local artists through this grant to: activate public spaces, build connections between artists, businesses and community organizations, and enhance livability and opportunity throughout the Bottineau corridor where the planned METRO Blue Line Extension light rail will run through.
- Eagan Art House Community Supported Artist (2018) - Commission to create twenty five one of a kind shares of art for Eagan Art House CSA.
- St. Louis Park Arts & Culture Grant (2018) - Recipient of the 2018 St. Louis Park Arts and Culture Grant that is funded by the St. Louis Park Arts and Culture Grant Program, a collaborative partnership of the City of St. Louis Park, St. Louis Park Friends of the Arts, and the St. Louis Park Community and Youth Development Fund to design a Public Art Mosaic Mural for the St. Louis Park Recreation Center.
- Public Art Commission (2017) - Selected by Model Cities to design a fine art mosaic that celebrates Pullman Porters, and the African American community.
- Public Art Commission (2017) - Selected by the Connell Washington Heritage Museum to design two Mosaics Murals, and 2 Mosaic Benches that share the rich history of the local landscape.
- Public Art Commission (2017) - Selected by the Faribault Minnesota Chamber of Commerce, to design a Mosaic Mural on the exterior of the Chamber, to celebrate Barb Larson and the Faribault Community.
- Public Art Commission (2016) - Selected by the MSP Arts and Culture Program, a partnership between the Airport Foundation and Metropolitan Airports Commission, to design with Mercedes Austin, two permanent three-dimensional, 10 foot scale, fine art mosaics murals in the main terminal of the Minneapolis/St. Paul International Airport. https://youtu.be/ve53cIrFrXg
- Salon Ori, Solo Exhibition: “Reflections” (2015-2016), Oil on Canvas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Solar Arts Gallery, Fall Fine Arts Show (2015), Fine Art Mosaics, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Coconino Center for the Arts, Influx: Exhibition of Dance Themed Art (May-August 2009) Fine Art Mosaics, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Images Under Glass, Gallery Exhibition (2002), Oil on Canvas, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Intermedia Arts, Minneapolis 55408 Juried Art Exhibition (2002), Oil on Canvas, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Frederick R. Weisman Museum, Group Exhibition, Oil on Canvas (2002), Malibu, California
- Bloomington Center for the Arts, Holiday Vendor (2010), Fine Art Mosaics, Bloomington, Minnesota
- Arthur Murray National Dance-O-Rama Vender (2009), Fine Art Mosaics, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Edina Art Fair (2002), Oil on Canvas, Edina, Minnesota